Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State has appointed nine aides to help him run his administration in the state.
In a statement signed by his Chief Press Secretary (CPS), Oguwuike Nwachukwu, the Imo State governor equally appointed eight others as special advisers.
They are listed below:
1 Hon. (Mrs.) Rubby Emele – Special Adviser, Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs
2. Hon. (Mrs.) Tina Ude – Special Adviser, Sustainable Development Goals and Humanitarian Services
3. Hon. (Dr.) Bathos Nwadike – Special Adviser, Political
4. Hon. (Mrs.) Pat Ekeji – Special Adviser, Strategy and Development
5. Hon. Macdonald Ebere – Special Adviser/Managing Director, Environmental Transformation Commission (ENTRACO)
6. Hon. Innocent Ikpa – Special Adviser/General Manager, Owerri Capital Development Authority (OCDA)
7. Hon. Dominic Uzowuru – Special Adviser, Inter-Party Affairs
8. Amaka Okafor – Special Adviser/Electronic Media
9. Prof. Henry Njoku – Chief Technical Adviser/Coordinator, Economic Development and Rehabilitation Council
The statement said the appointments take immediate effect.