Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Lekki Toll Gate murder: I’m not the Commander-in-Chief – Tinubu

National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has dissociated himself from last night’s fatal shooting of unarmed, non-violent protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate in Lagos State.

In an alleged telephone conversation with one of the protesters, a voice, believed to be Tinubu’s, was heard denying prior knowledge of the shooting believed to have be carried out by a team of soldiers from the Nigerian Army.
Although one or two other female voices joined in the conversation, which was obviously on speaker, and drowned out the former Lagos State governor’s voice, Tinubu could be heard reminding his callers, “I’m not the Commander-in-Chief”.

He also denied ownership of the Lekki Toll plaza, operated by the Lekki Concession Company, as his callers accused him of conniving with the President and the Army to flush out the protesters from the facility, to enable him continue making the millions of naira he is alleged to make daily from the tollgates.

CONTROVERSIAL TELEPHONE CHAT: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGlcLg3JjyX/?igshid=1g692yhpepk8v

According to him, the caller was “being fed with lies” on the tollgate matter.
The callers would however not be convinced, as they go on to remind Tinubu that he was already a grandfather and cannot live for ever. The said he had already made more than enough money and should help give Nigeria good governance for the future of the youth and his own children too.
Tinubu, had been fingered in heinous attack on the #ENDSARS protesters early Tuesday night in a seeming premeditated operation by Nigerian soldiers.
Prior to the attack, persons believed to be officers of the tollgate operators had removed all the CCTV monitors at the plaza. As soon as it was dark, the lighting at the facility, where the protesters had been assembling in their peaceful protest for the past two weeks, were switched off to plunge the venue into darkness.
Rapid gunfires then started to ring out from opposite ends of the plaza, trapping the unarmed protesters in the middle.
Even as they scampered to to safety, many of them were mowed down by the soldiers, while many more sustained various degrees of gunshot wounds.