Fire, on Thursday, broke out in Bisi Ogunjobi Lane, off Ladoke Akintola Street, at GRA Ikeja, the Lagos State capital, beside Greenville Schools, Ikeja Lagos State.
Thick fog of smoke enveloped everywhere as residents tried to put out the inferno.
It was gathered that a bus which had come to supply diesel to the school caught fire.
The Lagos State Fire Service later came after residents had channeled their efforts using fire extinguishers.
READ ALSO: FRSC restates commitment to safer roads ahead of ember months
Policemen were also at the scene of the outbreak as residents trooped out en masse to either help or just watch.
No life was lost as there were also no casualty recorded.